- In the event that you purchase or obtain any products from a Supplier then your purchase of such products will be in accordance with the supplier's terms and conditions and bigsoso will have no liability to you in respect of the same. It is your responsibility to obtain details of the suppliers terms and conditions prior to purchase.
- Your contract for any purchases made through the Site is with the Supplier and not bigsoso. No contract exists between you and bigsoso for the sale and purchase of any products advertised on the Site.
- All Suppliers advertising material, including but not limited to, product descriptions, product images and product availability, is published by bigsoso on the Site in good faith. bigsoso accepts no responsibility for and makes no representation or warranty in relation to the accuracy of such material.bigsoso shall have no liability to you in respect of any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever or however arising from any error, omission or inaccuracy in such material or resulting from any defect in relation to products purchased through the Site and bigsoso takes no responsibility for such material or the products advertised on the Site.
- Upon completing the registration process you must choose a username and password. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You are responsible for ensuring that your password is kept safe and is not disclosed to anyone else.
2. Accessbigsoso will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is available at all times and free from any transmission errors. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the Site may be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for maintenance, or the introduction of new features.
bigsoso grants you a limited non exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the site, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, without express written consent of bigsoso. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site or its contents.
The Site or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without the express written consent of bigsoso. You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of the Site without express written permission. Any unauthorised use terminates the license granted by bigsoso to you.
3. CopyrightAll content included on the site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, icons and images, is the property of bigsoso or the Supplier of the products advertised on the Site, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright.
4. CommunicationYou agree that bigsoso may send electronic mail to you for the purpose of advising you of changes or additions to the Site, about Supplier products.
5. Third Party LinksTo the extent that the site contains links to third party websites, the availability and content of which are out of the control of bigsoso, any concerns regarding any such website, should be directed to the third party.
6. PaymentPayment for any products advertised on the site can be made to the Supplier's PayPal account on PayPal's website, by any means accepted by PayPal, following your confirmation of order details on the site. There will be no delivery from the Supplier until cleared funds are received.
7. ReturnsIn the event that you wish to return any defective product(s) purchased from a Supplier following a referral from the Site, you will be required to submit a 'Returns Request' through your account area on the Site, stating clearly the defect and whether you require a replacement. You will have 7 days from the date of receipt of the product(s) in which to submit a 'Returns Request' and to send the product(s) back to the Supplier, with all of the original packaging.
You will be required to initially pay the cost of return shipping and to send a valid copy of the shipping invoice/bill to bigsoso via post or email, which upon approval will be refunded to you by the Supplier via PayPal. If you have returned an product and require a replacement which is no longer available, the Supplier will refund you for the full cost of the returned product via PayPal.
All refunds from the Supplier are sent via PayPal to the email address you used to register with bigsoso. Neither bigsoso nor the Supplier will be held responsible for shipping any product(s) back to the Supplier, therefore we recommend for your own peace of mind that you use a secure delivery method that requires a signature upon delivery to the Supplier. Please refer to our Exchange / Refunds section for instructions on how to return a product.
8. CancellationsWhen placing any order for products from a Supplier advertising on the Site, please ensure you have selected the correct product, as Suppliers do not offer an option for cancellation. All orders are considered final, and refunds/exchanges are only issued if the product ordered is found to be defective.
9. Pricing and availabilityThe Supplier states availability and pricing information for the products advertised on the Site, which cannot be guaranteed by the Supplier until the point of dispatch. If for any reason a product you have ordered from a Supplier turns out to be unavailable or priced incorrectly, the Supplier, or bigsoso on behalf of the Supplier, will inform you by email, or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
10. CustomsWhen placing any order for products from a Supplier advertising on the Site you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are collected upon delivery of the products at the shipping address you have confirmed on the site. Any such additional charges for clearing customs must be settled by you, as the Supplier has no control over these charges. When placing an order with a Supplier following a referral from the Site, you are considered the importer of the goods and therefore must conform to all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the products.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold bigsoso harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising from or related to your use of the Site in breach of these terms and conditions.
12. LawThese terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.